I couldn't help it. <3 It saw so many that were funny and I wanted to do one myself. Plus it was good practice for characters. ^^
1) "Asha" is an Arabic name meaning "lively". Picturing their voices saying "Suki" or "Isabel" just didn't seem right so I chose a different name for the AC universe for my comics.
Isn't the Templar so cute?! <3
2) Altair is just plain old badass; Malik is hilariously mean; and that practice fight guy just seems like he'd be a cool guy. 8D I have a feeling that Malik and I wouldn't get along all too perfectly. >w>;;
3) Fortunately, Malik can be spared looking like an idiot thanks to his missing limb.
Altair's all like, "Will this help me become stronger than any other assassin?"
The answer is NO...but he doesn't have to know that.
4) If I ever met Altair I'd either be in complete loving awe of him or totally hate him because he's an arrogant buttface. Or maybe a mix of the two.
5) If I can't run I doubt I could jump from building to building or land perfectly into a haystack unscathed.
And let's face it: Templars are much safer than assassin's. I could totally get along with one.
6) If I knew what Vidic was looking for and he kept sending me into the Animus until I found it: I'd totally stay at Abstergo for the Animus and stall on finding the treasure.
7) 'nuff said
8) Sibrand is amazing. XD He's such a paranoid psycho and I loved sneaking up on him on his ship. (which is one badass ship) I like Altair's expression the most though. He's like, "W...T...F...?!"
9) LEFT 4 CREED. (Left 4 Dead/Assassin's Creed) The Templar's would be the zombies and the four main people would be assassin's. Altair is Bill and Malik is Louis. Fending off zombies would be tricky for Malik, huh?
Blank can be found here: [link]
Original/Blank meme (c)
Filled out drawings (c)